So you have played the KnackApp games and received your results including your top skills and careers that could be a great fit for you.
Now what? How can you use this information to continue to grow and make your life better?
One of the best ways to grow is through education and skilling courses. Below you will find free online courses that anyone can use to learn new skills. Best of all, these courses are from some of the top educational institutions and companies in the world. Explore these opportunities and think about how they may relate to your career and aspirations. After all, acquiring new skills is critical to success in the 21st century workforce.
Do you have a knack for Data Science?
- Introduction to Python for Data Science (Microsoft)
- Python for Data Science (IBM)
- Foundations of Data Science (University of California – Berkley)
Do you have a knack for Entrepreneurship?
- Becoming an Entrepreneur (MIT)
- Entrepreneurial Leadership Toolbox (Babson)
- Entrepreneurship in Emerging Economies (Harvard)
Do you have a knack for Computer Science?
- CS50’s Introduction to Computer Science (Harvard)
- Programming Basics (IIT Bombay)
- Programming for Everyone (University of Michigan)
Do you have a knack for Web Design?
- Code Academy
- Programming for the Web with Java Script (University of Pennsylvania)
- HTML5 and CSS Fundamental (Microsoft)
Do you have a knack for Teaching?
- Teaching with Technology and Inquiry (University of Toronto)
- Analytics for the Classroom Teacher (Curtin University)
- The Science of Learning (Columbia University – Teacher’s College)
We have never in a better time for learning or skilling with so many high-quality and free opportunities available. If you would like to see us profile learning opportunities for other Knacks or Career Knacks send us an e-mail: email@example.com
Lastly, we’ll leave you with this great quote from Aldous Huxley, author of Brave New World:
“There is only one corner of the universe you can be certain of improving, and that’s your own self.”Aldous Huxley
Change and improvement has to start with you, so don’t waste any time in getting started!